world nice erin andrews oops

For well over a year now, The Filibuster has been the weekly RSBS medium for sounding off on baseball and politics's most important issues.

Dear readers, this week is no exception.

Indeed, my freakish obsession with sports' most beautiful sideline reporter, the one and only Erin Andrews, has finally left the long creepish confines of my mind and unleashed its potentially psychotic repercussions on the public. For Jane Heller of Confessions of a She-Fan has thrown down the proverbial gauntlet and kicked my poor self-esteemed ^ss into working my hidden magical charm to -- at the very least -- make contact with her highness... and see where the magic takes me (us).

Fear not! I am no Joba Chamberlain. While my advances may be thwarted on a regular basis, they never cause the receiver to curl her lip in disgust (that generally takes place only once I've gone on to the next victim lovely lady).

So, how will I go about this endeavor? Jane suggests "email/Tweet, Facebook poke, etc"... and while those tools will certainly find good use in my mission, I would like to start with a banging first impression:

When it comes to the religion of baseball, I am anything but laodicean!

Oh, and when it comes to the dance floor, dear Erin, I got moves galore.

Hold on to your seats y'all... this is gonna be one scandalous shameless wild ride.
erin andrews oops pic
hot erin andrews oops
erin andrews new oops
the erin andrews oops
erin andrews oops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP